Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Got It :D


Today, I think I kinda made the right choice, idk. It was an alright choice.
I went to my history class today, and left as quick as possible with karla to arrive late to my internship.
I was REALLY hoping Andrew would be there now, cause I really didn't feel like going today.
I'm SOOO glad I did. 
When I got there I sat right next to him, I was like YES HE'S HERE!!
The new space that we're staying in is REALLY nice x]
But anyways, today Andrew and I started talking a lot a lot, and flirted too x]
Jeez, but i'm slow, he said a lot of jokes and it took me a good second to finally figure it was a joke XD
He's funny though, and at the end when I was going to the train...I GOT HIS NUMBER,
goal checked off :)

2 comments:

Sierra said...

ohgosh.
i hate you whitney.
you're so pretty.
<3

Danny said...

It's hard to be on time these days, especially at this age with so many distractions