Monday, November 3, 2008

Goods VS Jerks

How was today you ask? I little nerve racking about last period, but other than that pretty good. Worn my other lucky shirt LiveLavaLive (the one that I met Meghan, Vivien, Todd, and Drake with). In general, my day was pretty normal, nothing too special. But tomorrow!!!! IS MY INTERNSHIP♥ I'm gonna show everyone my recent video on RockinBlueWit, and hopefully Andrew can be in my future video. Ok so here's what happened today;
English;
My part of the project was a semi fail :( but whatever.
Government;
Learned interesting things about Obama and McCain.
Senior Seminar;
Nelson and I actually made jokes together, about Michele xD well, Nelson drew on her picture. Gosh it was funny cause she stared at the damn thing for a good minute and didn't notice the little beard he drew on her.
Physics;
Pretty damn normal, I did almost nothing.
Lunch; 
Um..ate..COOKIES!
Math;
Gosh, David fucking punched my leg like a bitch. Whatever.
Another half period of Math till 7th period;
There was a traditional dance performance and it was pretty cool. Just a little boring, but I liked what the guys said about each dance.
Art;
Free time, grabbed a guitar.
After school;
Chago called.
Went on Blogtv.
David somehow got the link and IMed me saying these PERVERTED things like "i  can see myself cumming on your face." I swear, that guy is not gonna get laid anytime soon if he's acting like a big shot.
Talked to Jake, way better convo and cheered me up after experiencing that STUPID david's pervertedness -_-


Jacob says:
Oh wow, you meet me
Jacob says:
awesome
Jacob says:
meeting a british guy
Jacob says:
How does that feel
`Wit says:
rofl..well..
`Wit says:
i've meet several before..
`Wit says:
since i was in england xD
`Wit says:
like last year
Jacob says:
Well
Jacob says:
ITS JACOB DYER
`Wit says:
ROFL
`Wit says:
well, it feels..EXCITING
Jacob says:
YES?
Jacob says:
YES?
Jacob says:
GOOD.
Jacob says:
FUCKING GOOD.
`Wit says:
XD
`Wit says:
WELL, how do you feel about meetin me?
Jacob says:
I'm gonna jump on you
Jacob says:
be all like
Jacob says:
ZOMG AMERICAN GIRL
Jacob says:
KISSES AND HUGS
`Wit says:
XD
`Wit says:
jump?!
`Wit says:
jeez xD
`Wit says:
i'm small!
`Wit says:
dont crush me!
Jacob says:
Awww
Jacob says:
kisses? ^_^
`Wit says:
rofl fine
Jacob says:
mwah mwah mwah
Jacob says:
and be all like
Jacob says:
suck it CharlieSkies, I actually meet people.
`Wit says:
HAHAHA

See, guys that talk to girls like this is much more..nicer? idk, sweeter! There we go! Can't wait till next week. I have tuesday off :D woo!! 

1 comment: