Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pizza Party! Not Really!


`Wit says:
QUESTION
`Wit says:
how much do you love me!?
Adam  says:
LOTZ

I love Adam lots too<3

Day was alright. Had a pizza party after school. It wasn't even that much of a party, it was more like get a pizza and continue doing work. Francios was locked out of the classroom and didn't get any pizza. It was the funniest thing ever. He was about to knock down the door x] Anyways, Fell asleep in almost each and every class. Last night I stayed up till 2am. Hopefully, tonight I just stay up till 12:30. I need sleep. Atm, I have hiccups. It is so effing cold outside now and I have to do the outside vlog challenge..-_- THANKS CHAGO! haha jk, i love being outside..with lots and lots of blankets. I'm also wearing two pajama pants x] one on top of the other. 

Internship today was pretty cool. Andrew was there, but in a different group. I invited Randeva to come today and she had fun too. We got to do a presentation today for GAP, my group had to sing -_- Gah, that wsa the worst performance I've ever had. Andrew's group was freakin' hilarous. I liked that I had Randeva in my group, but I also had Cheryl and Warren in my group too -_- ugh. Oh well, going on Thursday on time. Now I must finish homework. 

1 comment:

Danny said...

I stayed up late too. I had a monster drink. Same thing happened to me. We love ya lotz Wit.