Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Disappointment


Yesterday I didn't do my homework at all. Procrastinated and went on blogtv. John and Zak came in :D that was exciting. But today, bleh.

Not my lucky day. I got up and told myself that I was going to do my homework, but I'm stuck doing it now and it's almost 10pm. I went to my internship and andrew wasn't there AGAIN. He motivates me to go. Ok, well not really. I love going anyways, but it makes my day each time I see him. I did enjoy today though, even if the new girl didn't speak english that well. We played a game at the end called "Killer". I was the killer x] and a very good actress as well. I got everyone to believe that I wasn't the killer. I won the game :D OH and turns out Lily likes Justin, they would make a cute couple x] I don't know if I should go to my internship on thursday cause if I do i'd have to go late. I also straighten my hair today, but that did absolutely nothing x] cause my hair is already straight! So anyways, i'm stuck doing homework, bleh

1 comment: