Sunday, November 9, 2008

Weird & GREAT News

Here's the slightly depressing news;
1) jake just told me we can't meet because his "group" says so
2) turns out he does have a gf in france and she cmted me..gah, i dont knoe what to say in return.
3) too lazy to do homework; i'll do it later
4) didn't get to do the video i wanted for my internship, but i think i've got better vids to show
5) only one friend came to help me with my video

Here's the GREAT news;
1) FINISHED THE BEST VIDEO OF MY LIFE
2) COOPER ROCKS FOR COMING WITH ME
3) I'M GETTING SO MANY VIEWS AND CMTS ON IT!
4) John's reaction;
J0hnmanRoolz: :O oh no she died
J0hnmanRoolz: OOH
J0hnmanRoolz: OOH YOU TOOK HER PHONE
J0hnmanRoolz: YOU'RE LEAVING HER THERE
thenameswit: O.O LOLOL!
J0hnmanRoolz: SHE'S ALIVE STILL
thenameswit: YES xD
J0hnmanRoolz: wow I would not be able to run if I just got hit by a car
J0hnmanRoolz: she is a fast zombie
thenameswit: i knoes right x]
J0hnmanRoolz: wow I woould be so freaked out if I saw that girl I just hit chasing me
thenameswit: LOLOL
J0hnmanRoolz: that was kewl
thenameswit: YES YAY GAH you dont understand how happy i am right now
J0hnmanRoolz: XD!
5) Wendy's reaction;
Wendy says:
i am NOT riding with you in a car
`Wit says:
BAHAHAH

1 comment: