Thursday, November 20, 2008

Today WAS Suppose to Be Awesome

So last night, I went to bed early for once, around 10pm. Yesterday I just had this thought in my head that today was going to be great. It was alright. I mean, it was better than usual days. I skipped history today for my internship, and today's internship really got me thinking about the higher and lower class differences. I was the only rich person with all these chairs, while the other people were on the ground or sharing the three chairs left. I liked being the rich person, but it still got me thinking about where I'm at. I really enjoyed today, but when I got back to my borough, my parents were talking to my teachers in parent teacher confernce o.o When I called and my dad said he was talking to Thandi, and literally became quiet. I HATE HATE HATE parent teacher conference. My dad said I'm doing pretty good, which made me feel pretty good, but my mom -_- ugh, i HATE it when she talks about school life, it really bothers me. She always want me to be THE best, not MY best. I'm really sick of talking to her about it. Whatever though, when I got back home, Chago IMed me first x]

shut up chago: WEENIE
shut up chago: geez
thenameswit: yes sir?
shut up chago: hi ._.
thenameswit: HAI LOVE
thenameswit: how are you?
shut up chago: i miss yew.
thenameswit: awww, i missed you too x]

Tomorrow will hopefully be amazing. Half a day :D woot!! I have to do stupid English homework though -_- ughhhh. I really did miss Chago though x] We've been busy. It's like if we don't talk for one or two days it seems like weeks x] I've been trying to make a new song too, but that hasnt been working..gaaah.

3 comments:

Mr.Guess said...

I hate those conferences to

My mom never seems happy with my grades even if I am on of the best in the class she always says I could do much better

uug =-{

Danny said...

10 is really early

Danny said...

Good luck getting the song to work