Thursday, November 27, 2008

ThanksTAKING

Ugh, today wasn't a bad day, but I just don't feel good. I'm not saying I'm ill, I just don't feel in a very cheerful mood. I've been trying to be cheerful but minor things have been pissing me off. I think the internet have gave me a bit of negativity this month. I actually turned off the computer for several hours and I was pretty fine. I turn it on and see something that I dislike and get in a cranky mood. Some people weren't meant to be on the internet. Ugh, well I think i should turn this off till Chago gets back. He's usually the only person I talk to--well enjoy talking to. I love talking to vivi, zak, leah, and much more but they're not always online. I may be online tomorrow because I think I might make a video with Cooper hopefully. I can promise i won't be on all day. I'm almost done with Chago's present ^.^ I got Randeva's present. Now just gotta start and finish these people presents:
Vivien
Kayla
Maroby
Zak
Leah
Meghan
Karla
Michele
Family xD

2 comments:

Danny said...

Feel better wit

Danny said...

Hope tomorrow will be a better, brighter and happier day.