Monday, November 24, 2008

YouTube Friendship


It's been over a year since I've been on youtube and I've notice a change between my social life and my youtube life. 

Last Year:
Home Life: Limited friends, only talked to four or five people I really cared about, didn't feel like extending my friendship with others.
YouTube Life: Had tons of best friends, close with everyone, tried to meet as many people as possible.

This Year:
Home Life: Friendly to everyone I meet or see, more open with friends, more variety of friends, let go of what happened in the past and moved on.
YouTube Life: Best friends come and go, some of them have sticked with me from the beginning; them meaning two people. I'm friendly and open, but i'm limiting myself :\


Anyways, about today;
Talk about fun, english did nothing, government did nothing, then went on a trip to play pool. I also bought Chago's present today x] he knoes what it is -_- grr. I need to save up a lot of money. Zak and I have been talking a lot lately again. I'm glad!! I love that kid. I was also on blogtv today, and when Chago told me he needed 5 more subs till 1000, i announced it on blogtv and alex twittered it x] it was grand. He's gonna catch up to me. I don't even doubt it. My subscriber pace is slowwww, but that's cause I don't get any help. I try to do things on my own. *Sigh* I've been going slower than ever, but that's ok. I feel like my friends deserves more than i do  anyways x]

Gah, Chago was right. 
 I think too much.

1 comment:

Danny said...

Glad to have you as a friend too wit