Saturday, November 1, 2008

Kim's House!

Today--Went to Kim's house, but I went pretty late. Like around seven. Before that I was talking to Bridget and she was talking about Nanowrimo, or something like that. What she told me made me interested, plus I already have 4,000 words, all i need is 46,000. I'm using my Invisible Touch story. Back to Kim, so since yesterday I got my Twilight shirt, I wanted Kim to see it, she loved it! Dude, her mom doesn't look like her mom, she looks like her cousin or something xD my god. Plus, she has an AWESOME webcam xD We needed up using it for blogtv, it was really fun. But people kept saying, OMG WIT YOU HAVE FRIENDS! -_- buttheads. Chago was busy all day doing applications :( which made me sad. I did think of him though. Especially when Bridget starting saying "WHAT IS MUFF, MUFF DONT HURT ME, DONT HURT ME NO MO'" xD I had some good food when I was at Kim's house. For some reason though, my knee really hurts :\ I did i banged it really hard or something. Anyways, tomorrow I have to finish the project and hopefully i'm going to ikea? idk, this tuesday though, my goal; to get that video done, and get andrew to be in it ;)

1 comment:

Danny said...

I was one of those people who previously said "You have friends"