Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Nightmares

Usually, halloween is my favorite day out of the year, but this halloween scared me so much. During the day, my schedule was changed AGAIN, ugh -_- The day was alright though, until I went trick or treating with my sister and dog. My dog got escaped and almost got hit by a CAR!! I FREAKED!!!!!!!! I SCREAMED SO DAMN LOUD, THEN STARTED RUNNING AFTER HER! I'm a pretty fast runner, but come on, she's a husky. Plus, I wasn't able to run that fast because my sister was still at that house that she was getting candy at. I've never felt this scared on halloween. When Coco ran to our backyard, I made sure she didn't go anywhere. Going through my ally at night though...jesus christ..you can't see anything and I mean ANYTHING!! I told my sister to wait for me, but she followed me!! D:< Coco was safe though and I put the leash properly on her collar. My mom put it on wrong before, that's why Coco got out. Everything turned out okay though. I got a Twilight shirt :D woohoo!! Jeez I'm such a fangirl. Btw- the picture up above has to relate to a video I'll be posting up soon.

1 comment:

Danny said...

Good think Coco is safe