Saturday, October 25, 2008

Babysitting a Party

So Heather's party was today and it was really fun. I'm used to hanging out will kids that are younger than me. In this situation, most of them were 6 years younger than me. I know how to work with them though. I didn't know what to dress up as, so I just got my witch costume that i used many times. It's starting to get smaller. Usually when it comes to parties, I like to be the one in charge, I love having power over little people. Rofl, x] one day i'll rule the world with them!! A lot of them wanted to dance with me and it was great. Except towards the middle cause people wanted to watch a movie, but they were way to hyper to watch a movie. I really had to yell at that moment because they were all so loud. Finally we made a decision to have a talent contest. My sister started going off by herself. She always does that, she's way too shy. I kept trying to invovle her in the things that the kids do. Whatever though, I had fun and so did the kids. I was the only one in charge during most of the party cause my parents were out. Talk about crazy. It was also hard to vlog my day, but I'm almost done.

1 comment:

ShutUpChago said...

My brother's birthday was more like:

A bunch of older people, none of which were either of our ages. They came, they ate, they left.

I would've preferred your sister's. xD