Friday, October 17, 2008

Ten Seventeen

My wish came true. I'm going to the HOLLYWOOD YOUTUBE GATHERING!! I'm just going to be an hour late. The tour for my college ends at 3pm, I hope Meghan can stay with me till then cause it'd be a fun drive with her. My head has been a little dizzy recently but I think it's cause of the water or something idk. Nevermind probably the breakfast food because my mom has a headache too. I just went to the beach and it was a bit lovely. The ocean water is much cleaner than the ocean water on the east, but I felt weird because it's October x] We're not suppose to go to the beach around this time.
Anyways, speaking of the date, today is my sister's birthday!! But also the number I see just about everyday for the past several years. 10.17 It scares me, it really does. But at least Heather is now 11, so it's 11.17. When I turned 17, I was SO freaked out when my dad said "Now Heather's 10 and you're 17" and i was like O.O 10.17 I know it kinda sounds like that movie 23, but it's not! I just happen to see that number at least once a day. I'm going to vlog soon, hopefully this video will be good since I have clips with CHARLIE AND ALEX♥ Still the best day ever.

1 comment:

ShutUpChago said...

Freaky numbers will eat your brains.