Monday, October 27, 2008

Bussiness Day

SPIRIT WEEK!!
Today--Bussiness Day. I did dress up, but not too fancy. Just a nice shirt, black pants, and the necklace meghan and i have but mines red x] I took so many pictures and I love most of them. Not that many people noticed that I wore a new shirt, but meh. My hair was great though :D Not in the morning, Shante asked if I combed it xD I lied and told her I didn't. My hair just gets frizzy when I'm outside. Kay, so let's see how today went;

English;
Participated a fair amount.

Government;
Thandi wasn't here :D
Senior Seminar;
Yelled SHUT UP cause my friend was being rude and got caught -_-

Physics;
Took my ID picture and I look bleh.
Lunch;
CHICKEN WAS GEWD

Math;
Showed friends Scarlet tumbles and we all CRACKED UP!!

Art;
Fooled around just taking pictures and watching videos.


I was going to ask my art teacher if I can stop taking his class so I can take history over instead of doing it after school. But got to nervous :\ Tomorrow is gonna be a tough day for me. I can feel the pressure already. Also, Malcolm scratch my face today xD that won't go away for a while.

*Sigh* So many things have been bothering me lately, but i've been trying to keep positive.

I like him so much. He probably knows it but doesn't want me to tell him, because seriously what would happen afterwards? "i like you" " i like you too" then what? I have so much doubt about many things, not just him.

I just life was a little more simplier and all my friends would live in one city. That way, i could see them without buying a plane ticket. Let's hope the future turns out alright

1 comment:

Danny said...

You have friends here wit