Monday, October 20, 2008

Stardust

I feel different yet exactly the same. It's probably because Alina gave me the nicest song I've ever heard. I felt like I was upstate with someone..and I could picture the video already. I just need that one guy. When I listen to the song, I see the dark blue sky with lanterns outside. Our face blue because of the darkness, laying on the grass watching the stars show up one by one. Idk, i rarely have those visions. It's nice though, make me feel like I'm on a cloud.

After that song stopped I kept watching this thing I made for chago and it made BOTH of us CRACK UP!! (i thanks hannah) But yeh, i srsly love this kid. Look at our convos!

shut up chago: .__9
shut up chago: pink eye.
thenameswit: ROFL
thenameswit: WTF
thenameswit: d=T chago
thenameswit: LOLOL
shut up chago: wtf lmao
shut up chago: E:
shut up chago: whitney
thenameswit: ROFL
thenameswit: ARE THOSE
shut up chago: yes.
thenameswit: MY BANGS
thenameswit: HAHAHA
shut up chago: lmao


Bleh, and also YT partnership replied to me finally.
Thank you for your interest in the YouTube Partner Program. Our goal is to extend invitations to as many partners as we can. Unfortunately we are unable to accept your application at this time. Your account does not contain sufficient original new content that represents the uniqueness of our community.
That's the first time I got one of those. Meh, try harder i guess

No comments: