Thursday, October 2, 2008

Female Version of Peter Pan

It's official, scratch that, it's been official. I wanna stay 17 forever. It's a lovely age don't you think? Not "too" old and not that young. I guess the only reason why I'm saying that is because I feel like I'm a failure at being grown up. I'm the kind of person who rather hang out with their family and nothing else. That's changing a bit though. I've been hanging out with Kadin like at least once a week. It's fun though, and I can say I have a life now. Oh, and Kadin, Karla and I are suppose to hang out in Manhattan on Thursday. I so to my dad "so thursday..." and he was like "we're going to manhattan" xD i was like "well, yeh that was my plan too, but i wanna go with my friends so could you just drop us off and etc?" "sure" :D plans do work out sometimes. My mom yesterday wanted to knoe what boy was in here house xD Her reactions make me laugh sometimes. She was like "and he was in your room???" "Dont worry mom, the door was open" "no no no, i mean your room was clean?" hahahahaha. So I know now my parents trust me, they're just weird. So let's talk about what happened today.

12am-??: couldn't sleep for some strange reason
6:30-finally fell asleep, but MOM woke me up -_-
6:30-6:50-TRYING to take a little nap.
7:00-7:45-getting ready for bleh school.
7:50-8:07-mom complaining about idk, the whole drive while my sister and i ignored her.
english-I WAS SO TIRED, WHY DID YUMERIS PICK ON ME!
government-I was trying to participate, but she never picked on me :\
gym-meh, was kinda fun till KAINAT gave me 2 hours worth of SILENCE -_- (jerk)
physics-i got to stand up like 649375 times at least. (i dont like sitting down and do nothing)
lunch-kainat still gave me the silenceee, so i talked to kim. (jerkkkkkkkk)
math-ok, but didnt do to much.
art-kinda fun just filming, but really? what the hell am i gonna do with the film if my laptop isnt working xD
back home-got an email from kadin so i emailed him back AND made a new song :)

{i dont knoe what its called yet & not done}

Pesky mosquito bite
little kids that wanna fight
there’s a pimple on my chin

alcohol spilled here
oh please mother dear
don’t yell in my ear

is it my fault that I wanna punch you in the face?
I don’t care cause I’ve made too many mistakes

Help me get out of this stupid stage
I wanna stay young, I don’t wanna change.

Sneaking boys when you’re out
oh please don’t shout
I’m too busy now

fail a class or two
oh boy I’m pretty screwed
cause its my senior year too

is it my fault that I wanna punch you in the face?
I don’t care cause I’ve made too many mistakes

Help me get out of this stupid stage
I wanna stay young, I don’t wanna change.
What happened to me swinging on the monkey bars
But now everything is way too bizarre.

1 comment:

Strawburry17 said...

lol @ your mom's response!