Thursday, October 9, 2008

'Its All Down Hill From Here'

Today, I sitll felt tired as hell. I mean I know I shouldn't be staying up so late and it's most likely the reason why i've been feeling shitty, but i can't help myself. Everyone is on around...late time. I went to manhattan today around 11am. I didn't do much, just bought a fall out boy hat and waited till henry and kadin arrived. Henry finally got taller, still not taller than me, but at least he grew. I was so excited and happy when they got to the resturant, but i also had this feeling that i was going to be left out or say something wrong. Like seriously, henry and i dont have that many things in common anymore. Metal bands suck, even my dad says so and he knoes what music is. I was really just walking around with them not saying anything. Just listening! I don't know why I have so much anger in me, I just kinda want to be alone. I wish I didn't have to go to school tomorrow. Ugh, it felt like the weekend already. Well, at least I have only two days of school next week and one of those days is a trip. Oh joy!

-_- i am so not in the mood to do or say ANYTHING right now
Yet again, Chago makes me feel better:
shut up chago: take on meee
thenameswit: TAKE MEEE ONNNN
shut up chago: I'LL BE GOOOOOONE
thenameswit: in a day or TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO
thenameswit: is it that?
thenameswit: idek
shut up chago: yeah x]
thenameswit: OH YAY
shut up chago: OMG
shut up chago: ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?
shut up chago: smiles and her laughterrrr
shut up chago: is the only thing that i've been waiting foorrrrrr
shut up chago: a timeee
shut up chago: regardless of our distances and our hope, grows greaterrr
thenameswit: errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
shut up chago: trapped by pretty eyes and letters for all time
shut up chago: the only thing i've been waiting for
shut up chago: i hope it's something worth the waiting
shut up chago: 'cause it's the only thought that i ever feel
shut up chago: thunder storms could never stop me
shut up chago: cause there's NO ONE IN THE WORLD LIKE WHITNEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
thenameswit: ROFL
thenameswit: OMG
shut up chago: she's simple yet confusing
shut up chago: her sparkling eyes make me weak at my words, they tremble
shut up chago: days seem blah
shut up chago: too much typing
shut up chago: CUASE THERE'S NO ONE THE WORLD LIKE WHITNEYYYYYYYYYYYYY
thenameswit: LOLOLOL
shut up chago: do you know that song? xD
thenameswit: OMG
thenameswit: YES
thenameswit: SWEENEY TODD
shut up chago: um
shut up chago: no. lmao
thenameswit: wait
thenameswit: rofl
shut up chago: LMAO
thenameswit: i was thinking
shut up chago: xDDD FAIL.
thenameswit: "CAUSE THERES NO PLACE LIKE LONDON"
thenameswit: and then i was like ...waiit...
shut up chago: no x]
thenameswit: um
shut up chago: i'll send it to you
shut up chago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gOCdza__o8&feature=related
thenameswit: :O i knoe this band
shut up chago: that was my favorite band
shut up chago: back in the day. x]
shut up chago: i still love them even though they broke up. x]
shut up chago: sonny moore solo = not so great
thenameswit: ^.^
shut up chago: replace emily with whitney xD
thenameswit: emily is my cousins name
shut up chago: well
shut up chago: this one's about whitneyyyyyyyy
thenameswit:
thenameswit: you make my day chago<3>

1 comment:

ShutUpChago said...

I think you need a hug.