Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Charlie is so WHERE like!?

OH

MY

GOD

Talk about the best day everrrrrrrr. So I went on a trip today and it was fun. Got to see an awesome play, "The Kite Runner". Then ate at a restuarant with the 9th and 12th grade since the 10th and 11th were taking PSAT. Then I called up my mom and i was like "hey mom is it alright if i hang out in manhattan with karla and etc." since we were already in manhattan. She said yeh, and Marcela wanted to go to Toy R Us AND I'M SO GLAD SHE DID. Randeva wanted to go to the hot wheels section which also has video games. Now i don't play video games, but i'm so glad i didnt mind today.

As soon as we were going to leave, i saw a guy who looked like alex(nerimon) and i wasnt sure if that was him, but then standing next to him was CHARLIE IS SO COOL LIKE!!! so i go "...charlie??" and he turns around and i was like ":O i knoe you from youtube!!" Charlie was a little shy, but Alex was really nice x] I took several videos with them, and i'm putting it up on friday. I got to hug them four(?) times!! Why four? Cause the first time i hugged them it looked like i was leaving, but then randeva wanted a hug, so we went back and i hugged them again. Then my friend karla was like "get an autograph, this is like a once and a life time oppurtunity" so we went back and talked to the guys a bit, it was funny. BUT MY DAD called at the wrong time and i was there trying to get my dad to shut up cause i wanted to talk to charlie. x] Randeva even taped it!! then I did mention about the whole "i saw you shave your head x]" oh whyyyy. charlie asked to take a picture of alex, my friend and me. its on his iphone :D:D:D:D They were really nice! Gah, seriously i LOVE today.

They probably thought I was insane.. oh well..


Oh and did i mention..i got their "autograph" too x]

6 comments:

ShutUpChago said...

Glad you've cheered up. xD

LCSsings said...

HOLY SHIT.

I am so jealous you have absolutely NO idea.

omgomgomgomg

hannah said...

AHHHH!
seriously jealous.

adskjfhasdlkf
you win.
at life.

Bridget said...

OMFG
OMFG
OMFG
OMFG

-hyperventilating-

deviiwas; said...

!!!
im so jealous !!!

wait i was there to hug him !!!! :]]]]]]

LCSsings said...

...totally not still jealous!

actually yes. yes i am. :)