Monday, October 13, 2008

Music Memories

So today I woke up exactly at 11am, ^.^ it feels good waking up that late. What sucks about today though is that I HAVE to register for the SATs, but I'm waiting for my dad because last time I made some mistakes. There is of course a 22$ fee, which I feel kinda bad about. I also have to finish my math homework, and english. I probably should have done that earlier..but I really feel lazy since tomorrow is the only day where I have actual school. Wednesday is a field trip, then thursday i'm off to Cali. I'm REALLY hoping that on saturday everything goes great. Meghan's gonna get to laguna beach around 6am so I'll probably get up around that time just so we can really spend every minute together. I'm soooo excited ^.^, but also kinda sad cause there's a gathering the day meghan and i are meeting. :( curse my timing.

Today I finally charged my phone and the first who I called is Chago. When he told me that he was walking back home for some ODD reason I imagined the same scenery as twilight o.o why? Probably because when I picture twilight I picture upstate and Maryland is kinda "up" there(?) haha. I'm also making him an xmas gift, and hopefully he'll like it x] OH! wanna see something ironic. So after I was done talking I went to google and this popped up.

DO YOU SEE IT?! IT SAYS PERU LONDON, ITS A SIGN!!! rofl x] Oh and today I found bloodhound gang again♥ I miss that band so much. Jimmy Pop ♥ THE CD IS ONLY TEN DOLLARS NOW!! ZOMG!! It's a band that makes me smile. Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo ♥

What doesnt make me smile though is that my mom is annoying me -_-. I prefer to be in summer right now. Gah, i'm so annoyed. My mom also made me move from downstairs to upstairs which is probably why i'm pissed off. Cause when I'm downstairs I feel like time is moving slowly, but when I'm upstairs, for some reason I feel pressureed -_-. It's not a nice feeling what so ever. Well..at least today isnt that bad of a hair day :\


1 comment:

ShutUpChago said...

You're knitting me a hat. =]