Saturday, October 4, 2008

Identification Please

I fail at life period. So today I was suppose to take my SAT's, I got up early and it felt like a friday, so I didn't mind getting up early. I was a bit nervous, but i was even more nervous when I looked at the paper and it said "need proper PICTURE ID". The last ID i had expired two years ago. So I was basically screwed. My dad said "well if i come with you saying that you're my daughter they should let you still take the test. I didn't believe that, but I went anyways. It doesn't hurt to try? I met up with my friend Sharon and she was looking at my ticket, my ticket had the WRONG SCHOOL. My own school information was wrong -_-, so now i was double screwed. We went in, and went straight to the office and the lady said "your daughter needs an ID" she was nice about it though. That's just great, I'm taking my SAT's in nov -_-. My lucky shirt didn't help me out today. :\ There's SOME good news though, my video is uploading on trv, for once. So woo? ugh, who am i kidding, this is a disaster.

No comments: