Wednesday, October 29, 2008

UGH

Can I shoot my mistakes in the foot?
I'd feel much better about everything.
This morning, Nick brought all the history after school class into one room.
He basically almost threaten us, saying that we HAVE to go to this class every Tuesday, Thursday and now even Friday.
I just found out about this last thursday, and turns out the class has been going on for weeks.
Last thursday I didn't go because I already told my internship leader that I was going.
I did go on tuesday though, and i came late to the internship.
TOO late.
I NEED to talk to a teacher asking if I can take that class during the day, IDC what Nick says.
I freakin' LOVE my internship.
Ugh, why did I have to screw up my life.
Oh btw; today--rep. your flag day.
Too many flags to rep, so didn't bother.

1 comment:

Danny said...

Why are you taking an after school class? Aren't your day classes already enough?