Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Iya Look Alike

I thought today was going to be a stressful day, but it turned out pretty cool. Internship was the best just because there was a HOT guy that looked EXACTLY(but a little hotter) like Iya. I almost died. Ok, so I kinda just realized I'm a little too boy crazy atm. It's cause I really want a boyfriend. I even flirted with stupid Eugene ffs. I dont like him at all, i mean i used to, but no i just flirt with him when i feel ...*sigh* lonely -_- I hate saying that. I'm only thinking of one guy right now, and his name isn't Kadin. Meghan finally made me realize that maybe I should tell him that I like him. I mean I have for a while and I've never felt like this about anyone before...i just hope its not to late for him to like me back since we've became such good friends. I'm even talking to Leah and Vivien about it. Gah, i hate crushing on guys cause they tend to never like me back xD

Oh btw; tonight equal EPIC LOVE CRY CONVO with leah and viv.
ftw.

No comments: