Thursday, October 23, 2008

Choices

I hate my academic life.
I'm a smart girl, just lazy.
I need to actually have interest in what classes i'm taking.
I failed history because i was afraid that even if i did my work it would never be good enough.
I'm in this film internship on tuesdays and thursday.
I've enjoyed going to it for the past week now.
I've never enjoyed spending HOURS on anything till now.
My schedule was changed yesterday.
I have to make up credits after school on tuesdays and thursday.
:(
I wish i wasn't such an idiot for the choices i made.
Now, i have to stop doing something i love for something i hate.
I'm going to ask if i can do it during the day.
I hate these two words combined:
After-school.
Like I really wanna STAY in school.
*sigh* and people want my life, hah.

1 comment:

Danny said...

I'm changing my courses to better ones next semester