Saturday, October 18, 2008

Meghaviv!!

Today has been SUCH an exciting day. Scratch that, THIS WEEK has been the best week I have experienced all year long!! First Charlie&Alex, now Meghan, Vivien, Todd, and Drake!! Jeez! I met three out of the fiveawesomeguys!! How lucky of me x] So last night I went to sleep at around 8:30 pst. I woke up at 11pm!! then 12pm then 5am but I still think I got enough sleep. I met Meghan and her friends around 7:30am. It was so funny cause they video tapped every moment in the morning. I look horrible in the morning. Meghan surprisingly didn't look different from her videos. I don't know some people do. Her brother and friends are really nice x] We all went out to Soka University. I realized though that it's not the place for me. I mean like I wouldn't mind going to school there but I am not a Cali person that's for sure.

Oh did I mention, Meghan and I attempted to make a HSM pose. x] Failure?

After that we went to the Hollywood gathering!! I came a bit late because I had to stay at the college a little longer, but I still got to Hollywood! The first person I met there was VIVIEN!! Two best friends in one day!! Jeez I was extremely happy. In fact, once I saw her across the street I SCREAMED!! and so did she x] We had such a BLAST!! Like we've been friends since we were babies. Eating at Johnny Rockets and shopping at H&M, aw man if I could I'd do it all over again!! We both had the same shirt x] Such nerds. Oh well, we rocked those shirts. This one random guy came up to us thinking our shirts were from a band. I also met Todd!! He was tall x] and funny, Drake was really nice to even though I didn't get to talk to him that much. Most of my day was either with viv or meg. How else would I wanna spend it? Well, if Adam, Zak, and Chago were there I'd probably die from a happy heart attack... if that made any sense? rofl x] I really wanna thank my parents so much. I'll try to get them something good for xmas :D


3 comments:

ShutUpChago said...

Ohhh mannnn.
That sounds insanely epic.

feellinecancer said...

Oh man, we are fricken EPIC!
I love you so much, I was so sad after I left.

Bridget said...

Mann you are so lucky.
D: jealousy.