Friday, October 10, 2008

I Shouldn't Be Up

So today was basically film making/watching day. Made two videos, an hour each and watch DONT MESS WITH ZOHAN. Man that was a good movie. I also hung out with Kadin and Kainat, I didn't have that much fun though, it was so different. I dont knoe why. I've been thinking though, just about this one guy. That has so much in common with me and I feel like he would be the perfect guy for me, but I have this feeling that if I tell him he'll get freaked out or it will just never happen. At the moment, I just want to hug him ♥ I am soooooo tired, but I did sleep a bit last night and hopefully I'll get to sleep in today, if not i'll die.

Oh btw, i LOVE this picture of Chago.


Also, my dad forgot to turn off his cellphone or something because it's been vibrating for the past three hours and I don't think it'll let me sleep. I've just had a long day. Why do I feel like I want to sleep on someone's shoulder x] I'm so strange.

1 comment:

ShutUpChago said...

Wtf, I come out of nowhere. xD