Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Not Enough Sleep

The word of the day; CRANKY! So last night was an awesome night because I was talking to Kadin till 1am, and we seriously had a good convo. After that though, I wasn't able to sleep. I kept waking up thinking it was 6:30 then trying to go back to sleep. When I got to school my eyes were so heavy and you know how english class is usually the dullest thing ever, well that didn't help me stay awake. Government you really have to pay attention to what everyone is saying. So I tried my best to open my eyes wide so it would LOOK like I was paying attention. Gym woke me up, but on the wrong side of the bed. Everyone in my grade knows that when it comes to volley ball I'm violent. I don't know why, but it just gets all my stress and anger out. I wasn't even mad, I mean last night I was happy and I was hoping it would continue on today. But man, someone ticked me off and I just started hitting the ball harder and harder. Then in chemistry, I just went out of it.




So this guy named Bilal claims I'm in a gang just because my sneakers have blue bandanas in it. At first it was funny, but now its just annoying. Especially when he was like "You shouldn't talk because your a cript(sp)" and i said " YOU should talk to ME like that!"I was just about to rant on his ass. Then David mocked me and I said "SHUT UP" threw my sweater at his head and said "FUCK YOU" I got up to get my sweater and I noticed he was covering his arms (since i tend to pinch his arms really hard). So I smack him on the head and he said "YOU TOLD ME TO PROTECT MY ARMS!" and i was like "well, now protect your head."

Math was pretty bad too:

thenameswit: my friend karla said that she couldnt come to hang out with me and kadin
thenameswit: and i knoe my dad wouldnt let me and kadin hang out alone
thenameswit: kadin's being our old friend henry though x]
thenameswit: henry makes fun of me so much though ugh
thenameswit: so i tell her "NO BUT KARLA I NEED YOU"
thenameswit: "my parents only trust you! do you really think they'll let me go to manhattan by myself?!"
thenameswit: and then david comes in and says
thenameswit: "you've never been to manhattan by yourself?"a
thenameswit: and the first thing i do is turn to him and looked him straight in the eye
thenameswit: and said
thenameswit: "DONT YOU FUCKING MESS WITH ME NOW DAVID, I DONT WANNA DEAL WITH YOUR SHIT"
thenameswit: and then he repeated himself again
thenameswit: and i said "YOU, SHUT THE FUCK UP"
shut up chago: dawg
shut up chago: you should've socked him.
thenameswit: i did
thenameswit: i do like everyday
shut up chago: lmao xD
thenameswit: for no reason x]
shut up chago: in teh face?
shut up chago: *the
thenameswit: nah, in the arm, back of the head, leg, back and sometimes a punch in the stomach


*sigh* i've just been so moody and angry and strange. Alina came over though and we had fun just talking about stuff. She stayed till 8:30 or so. Then Kevin from sayhellotoseven asked me to sub for sayhellotoseven and i was like YEY :D but the video took me about an hour or two to edit. Ugh, hopefully I'll gain SOME subscribers out of this because seriously I'm going nowhere on youtube, i'm like at a stop. I dont care, yet i feel like if i had a bit more subs I'd feel way better about making videos. But whatever, I still love making videos, even without an audience.

Tomorrow BETTER be good since I'm spending the day with Kadin and Henry, otherwise I will be pissed off as hell this weekend.

1 comment:

ShutUpChago said...

You must tell me how it went today.