Sunday, October 19, 2008

Goodbye Cali, Hello New York

So over all, I found out California is not a place that I would love to live in, but I did enjoy my stay. I do feel like a vampire though since I did think the sun was too bright x] Is it my fault I forgot to bring my sunglasses? Today though was probably the most boring yet thoughtful day I had. I was thinking about four new video ideas. Two which I really want to do, but I need a better editing program, like now! One doesnt need great editing cause it's a vlog, its good though x] It's about airplanessss. Also, while I was on the airplane no one really bothered me (FORONCE) so i kinda was sleeping. Like my head kept falling down and I woke up or something would happen. For instant, I put my iPod really loud so I couldn't hear anyone and I could sleep. The song "Must be Dreamin'" by The Maine came on and I dreamt that I was trying to meet Chago and we were on the same train. Finally when I was about to hug him, (the thing felt SO REAL) I woke up to bumping my head on the chair in front of me x] My mom laughed and I was like "D:<" Well, I was thinking about youtubers before I went to sleep. I called Zak as soon as I landed in Georgia :( I wish I could have met him. I'm really thinking about going to Georgia in the future just for fun, but I'd need a place to stay. Anyways, after that I called Chago and we talked until my phone died. It truly is a joy talking to him x] I was going to call Meghan but I wanted her to get her rest since she was awake for over 24 hours. I couldn't pull that off even if I tried. It's 10:35 cali time which means its like 1:35 nyc time x] and i'm uploading the video for trv. Whatever, it's worth it. I dont plan on going to school tomorrow anyways. Give me a break, I had a longggggggggg weekend x] This is still the best week I've had in AGES

2 comments:

Strawburry17 said...

thanks for letting me sleep :)

and for letting me have the blue one!
<3

ShutUpChago said...

Thank you for dreaming about me :D

and for the phone conversation!
<3