Thursday, October 16, 2008

Californiaaaa

Woke up at 6am in the morning like usual, but not for school this time. This time, I woke to head to the airport. For some reason, this year I haven't like plane rides. I used to love it. Even my mom says when I was little I never cried through a plane ride. In fact, I smiled and giggle and such. I'm a weird kid, I know. The plane went from Utah to California. I was trying to sleep the whole ride, and I becamely extremely tired after the ride. My eyes were red and heavy. I wanted to sleep. But instead we went to this strange yet good mexican restuarant. When I say strange I mean fancy and rude, rofl. x] The scenery was lovely though. I kinda have this feeling that I'm not a cali person though, because during the day the sun was SO FREAKING BRIGHT!! I felt like a vampire who wanted to hide away from the sun! That's how bad it was!!! The sunset was lovely though and the nights are relaxing too. I'm really excited for saturday though, I wish I didn't have to visit that stupid college :\ YOUTUBE GATHERINGS FTW♥

2 comments:

ShutUpChago said...

omg, I see palm trees. xD

Strawburry17 said...

hahaha! you crazy. The sun is lovely!!! XD
i'm so excited to meet you bahahahhaha!!!