Thursday, October 30, 2008

Everything Worked In My Favor

Woo!!! Today was probably perfectly planned without me TRYING to plan it. So I really wanted to go to the internship today, but I was scared that Nick might chase after me for the history thing after school. Turns out, they were having this weird dismissal thing, where EVERY high school student had to get out of the building by 3:10 cause there's a threat agaisnt the students saying that there's gonna be a "halloween fight." Idk, something crazy like that. But anyways, so I left and so did just about all the history students xD I went straight to the internship with Karla.

Gosh, my internship is the best thing that's happened to me. I have so much fun and I feel so relax and open with almost everyone. Plus, learning about the camera and filming, it's just so great. So let me tell you how everyone in my internship is.

Internship Leaders-Both very funny, awesome, nice, and relaxful.

Andrew-*sigh* He's gorgeous xD He's so nice, funny, very friendly. I started talking to him this tuesday and today ♥ I guess we kinda flirted. I'm glad I got to talk to him a lot today. He really does look like Iya, but way cuter. I want his number and sn xD There was a point where I was the sound person and he grabbed the mic. He kept making noises and I was like "stop xD" He even asked people "how loud can you scream?" and i was like "NOO!! DONT DO IT!" ♥ Hopefully, I'll get something on tuesday ;)

Lily-She's SO funny and speaks her mind about anything. She also knoes a lot about film. That's so cool!

Warren-I'm getting the sense that he likes me, and no offense, but he is NOT my type. He has to stop getting close to me.

Cheryl-There was something about her since the first day. The ways she talks is ICK. She's ASHAMED!! OF BEING HISPANIC! She rather be INDIAN! That's totally unexpected. She has a boyfriend yet flirts Andrew. She tries too hard! She always goes up to him, and today she tugged his hair!! He got pissed though. So pissed he got up and walked to the other side. I'M GLAD! That bitch, she has a boyfriend, she should back off and stay with her hispanic boyfriend.

Other than that, I just love thinking about Andrew xD Halloween's tomorrow. I don't know what I'm going to do. Nick is probably going to have a morning discussion with everyone xD Whatever, the school shouldn't force everyone to be dismissed. Time to do homework. LOL I'm listening to the tv with sarah palin, and everyone is boo-ing at her ♥ that made my day. Actually, Andrew made my day xD Oh p.s. today--decades day, i kinda looked like I was from the 90's..mehhhhh

1 comment:

Danny said...

I woulda liked to see and experience all that