Sunday, October 5, 2008

Chago Day

Guess what! Got my laptop yesterday, but after that I've forgotten to write in my journal :\ I don't feel like writing in there anymore. I mean like I have this and I write in it everyday. But my journal like has some things that I wouldn't say here. Idk what to do. I'm really happy to have my laptop back though, I feel like everything brand new and etc. It's a great feeling I suppose. I do have to start EVERYTHING over though, even my stories. I did save all my stories, but they were in a different format and i dont have it now :( really sad, cause my stories were like LONG. I find it funny that yesterday i blogged too early and today too late. Today was a good itunes day. After watching Mac's ipod commercial thing i downloaded it and other videos AND got the song disturbia♥. ITS MY GUILTY PLEASURE OK!! i've listened to it seven times already. Chago and i had an awesome convo today. I seriously love talking to that kid. he makes my day x] Speaking of Chago, i have a lovely picture of him ;) aw, he looks so SMALL!! chago if you see this BFF4L dude.

thenameswit: omgomgomgomg
thenameswit: chago
thenameswit: i love you
shut up chago: i love you too, didi.
thenameswit: didi?!
thenameswit: WHO IS DIDI!?
thenameswit: D:<
shut up chago: you!
thenameswit: i'm didi?
thenameswit: since when?
thenameswit: i thought i was wiwi
shut up chago: lmao
shut up chago: weezy
thenameswit: x]
thenameswit: cheezy
thenameswit: hahahaha
shut up chago: o bby ;D
thenameswit: ROFL xD shush <3

oh also, john says i'm the female version of chago and chago is the male version of me x]


No comments: