Sunday, October 12, 2008

Wide Awake

It's 1am at the moment and everyone is going to bed. I know that some people have school tomorrow, but I don't and I wanna talk to people x] I miss talking to vivien around this time. Well, at least I get to think now. Least see, what happened today:

Went to SGI to speak to one of the guys from Soka University, I really have this feeling that, that school is not for me, but we'll see on saturday. I did get a lot of attention though, from the small group we were in. Meh. I don't like attention that much, so nvm.

Went to Barnes & Nobles and "Vampire Stories". Ok, so I'm a bit addicted to vampires. It's not my fault that I like the supernatural. Plus, while I was there I was listening to Tragic But Magic by Henry Homesweet, and I am SO using that song for my halloween video. Its like PERFECT.

Went on BlogTV, i got up to 23 viewers today, woo!! But i lost the majority of them cause Zak went on :\ I had a feeling that I should have just got off, but I stayed till 10. I did get to do this awesome pic while I was on though x] and is now on Chago's myspace :D

Chago, Vanessa and I had the BEST convo in this random chat room. Best lines ever:
Nessa: "ZAK AND I ARE GONNA HAVE BLACK BABIES"
Wit: "HOW THE HELL DOES THAT WORK?!" x]
Great times, great times. Vanessa is so freaking hilarous, I never saw this side of her x] I'm glad I did though.

Also, I forgot to get my PJs upstairs...so tonight..i have to sleep with my jeans :s ick. this is what i get for losing track of time.

1 comment:

ShutUpChago said...

Oh trust me, there's plenty more of Vanessa to see. xD