Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fine You Were Right, This Wound Needs Ice

So Tokyo Police Club made a NEW remix of the song Juno and I swear I have never felt so happy or even spiritual this whole month, well..when i say this i mean September because today is October. Kadin is suppose to be coming over today, but I feel like I always have to call him to remind him. xD It happens I guess, but today I didn't call him, I'm kinda waiting for him to call me. I seriously just might end up calling him. blah. GAH so yeh, silly me i just called him and it went straight to voice mail, but its one of those voicemails that go "Hello? Nah I'm kidding, I'm not really here right now" -_- and i was like "Hey...GAH" Cause that was seriously that fastest I've ever heard someone pick up. That jerk. So lately, I've been addicted to myspace again, but just mainly cause of the remix song. I don't reply to some photo cmts and just cmts which is kinda of mean of me, but i really dont want to get sucked into cmting back and forth again. That's only on days when I'm EXTREMELY bored. Today, Kadin should be here and we SHOULD be hanging out till 2, then my dad and him leaves and i can do my homework from 2-5:30. So last night, I stayed up till 12am listening to tokyo police club, I also printed out three new pictures from them :D I might google them right now just for the hell of it. I miss collecting tokyo police club pictures. Hopefully, I'm like their number one fan..everrrr. I already dedicated a video to them, but I might do it again when my laptop actually TURNS ON. This saturday is going to suck. :\ SAT's are never fun. Oh and two more things , one trv got partnered and two matt's quitting.

Ok, so uh now its 4:34 before it as 11:30. Kadin came over x] I had a fun time, I really don't trust writing in this blog just because I know whos reading this. I will tell everyone this much:
thenameswit: ooh lemme tell you what happened
thenameswit: ok so, kadin came around..12:45?
thenameswit: and my dad was leaving at 2pm
thenameswit: and my dad was gonna kick kadin out at 2pm
thenameswit: cause then i'd be home alone with my sis
thenameswit: but like when my dad was leaving, i was just talking to kadin outside
thenameswit: waiting for my dad to leave
thenameswit: and finally when my dad left
thenameswit: i told kadin to come back inside


That's all you have to knoe x]

HAHA, GOTCHYA, today is like the 7th of october and i've decided to releave what happened.
so before when my dad was in the house, we were a bit distance and he was playing guitar. but once my dad left he tried sitting on my chair but i knocked him off, and then he went on to my bed and just laid there. i decided to lay next to him cause there was a bit of room. we just talked and talked and looked at the ceiling till he got out his phone to see what time it was. I noticed that his cell was on low battery so i got up and tried to charge it, but i couldn't open it so i went back over and laid down again. he opened it, but then put his cell into camera mode, trying to take pictures of me but i reach over to get his cellphone and i was partically on top of him. then we went back to laying down just talking again. I brought up when he almost died me with that rock and he started laughing and i said "shush!" then just poked his side. x] then he grabbed my hand and his foot was trying to push me away but it was just on my stomach. he kept grabbing my hand and i kept trying to poke him. finally i said "dude, i can so win this just watch" and he was like "wanna bet?" so i won and i poked him good, till he got up. then he laid back down next to me and i rested my head on his shoulder and said "so who won now?" and he goes "me" so i start poking him again, but this time he grabbed one of my hands like oober hard, so i gave up and he was like "i won" and i'm like "no you cheated" which reminded me of the first day we met. then he got up and sat on my chair and i just sat up straight facing him. i had the guitar and just started singing him some of my songs. while i was doing that he was just thinking, so i put my guitar away and i reached out for his hand. I was just swinging his hand around, then playing around with his fingers. I let got around five minutes or so and later on did the same thing, but this time i didnt play around with his fingers. i love the fact that he just lets me hold him hand, its a nice feeling.

Oh and one more thing;

buhnanuh50: i can't think of any other words that mean "aww"!
thenameswit: xD
thenameswit: good
thenameswit: lol
buhnanuh50: i looked it up in my e-thesaurs!
thenameswit: LOL
thenameswit: DO IT
buhnanuh50: i did! xD
buhnanuh50: i'll make up a word for it
buhnanuh50: mahhhhhhhmmmmm!
thenameswit: AHHAHAHA
buhnanuh50: it sort of sounds like a sexy whale call.
buhnanuh50: yes indeed.
thenameswit: HAHAHA


Hannah's the best.

2 comments:

thekidwhoistall said...

tpc ftw :D

hannah said...

i looked up whitney in my thesaurus and it said
super awesome bad ass.

:)