Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Kissing

It's official, I haven't written in my journal for several days. I think I've gave up. I won't give up on this though, I need somewhere to write down how I feel about things, right? Today, my feeling is ..strange. After putting out my Disturbia video, the related videos had to do with Disturbia the movie. So I clicked on several of the trailers and most of them had kissing. Wanna knoe a secret, (most of you probably know this already but,) i've never had my first kiss. Not even a kiss on the cheek (that aren't from friends -_-). I did have several dreams of recieving my first kiss though. All of those dreams felt so realistic! But how the hell would I know since I dont even know how a kiss feels like.


AW ISNT THAT THE CUTEST PICTURE IN THE WORLD! I showed it to my new friend sarah, she agrees ;). I'm actually jealous that those little kids have kissed before I have. I guess I'm just waiting for the right guy. Cause I've had three guys ask me out, but turned them down because I didn't just want to give up my first kiss or anything, like that. Not just that, but I'm a very senitive person. One kiss would probably mean the world for me, I mean have you read my other blogs?!I really do take things to heart. I'm just a very very strange girl. You're never gonna guess who I really want to be with right now though, and I'm never gonna tell x]

1 comment:

LCSsings said...

aww SUCH a cute picture ^_^

i've never had my first kiss either girl! people are always shocked, but same here, i don't want to give it up on some lame guy, y'know? :)

<3