Friday, October 24, 2008

Easy Peasy

Here is Chago's in 30 years. Not the asian dude, the panda. He's flying to nyc to finally meet me. I will soon hug a panda named Chago.

Got sick
Went home early
Finished stencil
Convo w/ Chago
Chago embarrassed me when I was on the phone with Karla

The end?

Oh I forgot to mention. I wrote more;



I didn't even bother to change into my pjs. I jumped straight to bed and tried to fall asleep. Thoughts and questions kept running through my head though. Why did Chase ask so many questions about Sean? Where is Sean from? Maybe Chase was right...or just jealous. Ick, why would he be jealous? Isn't he going to end up with Charlotte....Nahhh. I wasn't able to sleep that well because of all these questions. What I was mainly thinking about though was about Sean. It's so strange how we didn't say anything yet I felt so connected. Suddenly, I felt a cold wind brush on my arm. It was strange because I closed all the windows, so I put on my blanket. Just in case of irony, I checked the time. It was 10:17pm just like I predicted. Something strange happens in this house around this time and I'm going to figure what tomorrow.
I woke up to the sun shining through my dark red curtains. The basement has never felt so warm since I came here. Yet again, I woke up to 10:17. Maybe my clock was just broken. There was a note with a rose next to my alarm clock. All it said was 10.17. Did someone know about my timing crisis? Why a rose? The handwriting was perfect script as if that note was printed out from a computer. I put the note in my back pocket to go around and ask how wrote this. It pissed me off, like I needed to see those two numbers more often. I ran upstairs and first went up to Fiona.
"Tell me why you were in my room," I demanded.
"Dad.....!," she completely ignored me! It was probably because it looked like I was going to explode. She just called her father so that I would walk away.
"Listen Fiona! I know it was you that put this note on my desk!" So I wasn't a hundred percent sure that it was her who did it, but I thought it was.
"Maroby, your room is locked. Fiona hates the night, what makes you think she left you think number?," Uncle Ed asked.
"Well, I don't know! She told me yesterday that she wasn't "afraid of me" and that she knows how to use magic! I assumed it was her," I can't believe I just said that.
"MAROBY! There will be NO speak of magic in this house! ESPECIALLY in front of my own daughter! How dare you say something like that! I think you need to take a walk outside," Ed wasn't suggesting, he was secretly demanding. So I took this order, grabbed my jacket and left the house. I was seven blocks away from my house only ten more blocks to go. No one was in town, not even the trees moved. Suddenly, I saw a car come up my way.
"Hey Maroby, need a lift?" It was Sean once again. I accepted his invitation and we went off to the same place we met. During the whole car hard, we didn't speak at all or look at each other. We really paid attention to the scenery. Once we got out of the car, I ran straight to sit next to the river. "Is this your favorite place?," he asked while coming down to sit next to me. "Well, it's open, almost no one comes here and the trees speak to me," I replied trusting that he wouldn't react badly.
"What are they saying?," he questioned.
"They're telling me to relax and let things go."
"What things?"
"Memories of my Uncle's house and my other home."
"Where's your other home?"
"Umm.."
"Oh sorry, am I asking too many questions?"
"No..let's just say I don't live anywhere by here," I wasn't THAT open with him yet.
"From the west coast?," he asked.
"Sure."
"Cool, I've lived here all my life," that statement got me thinking a lot because Chase knows everyone here, how could he miss one person?

3 comments:

ShutUpChago said...

THE ENNNNNNND

XxstaciexX said...

i'm totally the asian dude :D

Danny said...

I didn't know they allowed pandas on the plane