Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lucky Day I Suppose

Today was a very very lucky day. I got up in the morning just thinking to myself, "crap i didnt do my math homework i'll probably pretend i'm sick and go home early". Plus, I THOUGHT i had a government exam, but now I don't know WHEN you're having it. ET didn't collect the math homework though :D In fact its due next week, lucky meee. I talked to Dylan today for the first time in a long time, and jeez I never knew he cursed so much. Kadin also talked to me x] I dont knoe why but i was in a good mood. I handed in my notebook for english and i just had a FEELING that it was going to be due today -_- ugh. After that I was suppose to do a lot of things like..do this clip for this collab...and i did chago's song :D:D:D i was a little nervous about it, but he featured it :D I also had a blogtv show :D it actually went great!! A lot of people came in :) I enjoyed it mucho. Tomorrow though, i'm posting up my PART TWO VILLAIN VIDEO!!
here's a preview ^.^ Well, I should go to bed "early" tonight..later gator




No comments: